Sunday, February 04, 2018

Tight and mean

A dream about a beloved pet shark, a baby with its teeth somehow on the outside and soft soft skin (you could pet it as it swam by, and it wasn't scary or disgusting), but then it grew bigger and bigger. We had to come to terms with the fact that it was a shark and sharks are capable of eating people. I think somehow it was wrestled out of the water and put in a room to die (I didn't do it, but someone did).

Another dream where I was hiding out in the back of an empty semi truck...and wandering through a huge fabric store that was also empty, possibly being prepared to be painted. No fabric to be seen.

Fighting off a sickness that I was afraid might be the Flu but I am feeling so much better today that perhaps not!


The Simile Museum.  “The girl’s face was as tight and mean as broccoli.” -Toni Morrison

No comments: